Tuesday 13 January 2009

Diya Now Walking




Diya now can walk. All she does the whole day is walk, walk... and more walking.
Sometimes she stayed up so late at night just to circle around the house to walk hehehhe... She looks so cute and funny walking all over the house. Recently I brought her to the mall and she got so excited and started running around since the place is huge. Once there was a mini band playing Gypsy songs and she started to dance around on the concourse and a few people started recording her on their mobile and digital cameras... so funny.
I really cant be apart from her. She is always with me. Sometimes I wonder is it me being selfish not able to let her go? I mean send her to nurseries and stuff... I always bring her out to mix with other kids still I monitor all the time... I got her all the learning CDs and watch with her while teaching and guiding. Is it good enough? Do i need to send her for classes? I think she is too young to have formal educations rite?...........

No comments:

Post a Comment