Thursday 11 December 2008

Good Morning pumpkin!


Good Morning...
This is my daughter's favourite breakfast which i make for her on most of the days heheheh... its the magic 'vanilla pancake' served with maple syrup!
Very simple to make and FUN too. I always show Diya while i make the batter and its no mess at all! she will soon make the 'mmmmm' sound like cant wait to have it heheheh...
Ingredients: a cup of multipurpose flour, a teaspoon of baking powder, 2 small eggs(or 1 big egg), half cup of fresh milk(i always use low fat), a tablespoon of sugar, 2 knobs of butter(about 50g) and definitely vanilla essence(a teaspoon).
Method: just melt butter with milk on a small sauce pan; not to boil them just till the butter is melted. Remove from heat and stir in sugar, vanilla essence and eggs. Make sure the liquid is not hot or else the eggs will become scrambled heheheh... then add in all the flour and baking powder bit by bit so that you wont get any lumps and wallah; the batter is ready! Just get a non stick pan, drip few drops of olive oil or butter as for me nothing at all and pour bout table spoon of the batter and wait till you can see bubbles then lift to the other side for another 30 seconds and its ready to served.
Ps: sometimes I use strawberry milk just to have a more FUN pancake heheheh...
Believe me its super easy to make. I always make ready made batter for my sister heheheheh, it will last for few days in the fridge. If you need more just double up the measurements, as only me and Diya I always make small portion and cute bite sizes.
do try it and let me know heheheh...

No comments:

Post a Comment