Wednesday 16 March 2011

New Hijab Style?




Satu topic yang I'm very excited nak cerita.. The other day I was having light breakfast with my mom circle friend at Ikano. while we were chatting I think I saw another friend of mine; long lost friend from school time paying for her food at the counter. Although we never met each other for so long but we always keep in touch through Facebook and BBM in our Blackberries! and so I think why not I BBM her and check whether its really her or not, cause I so don't wanna say hello to the wrong person in the mall hehehe.. Few seconds later she replied; YES we are in the same place having our makan hehehe.. I finished my food and quickly went to her table. My God!!! Makhluk Allah yang paling cantik I pernah tengok lah.. Cantik nya dia ni, ber Hijab Arab style, manis baju kurung jubah style, light daily makeup MasyaAllah cantik nyer.. Yeah she is now a muslimah duta for certain Hijab brands and also models a lot of muslimah dressings, make up brands and many more..

And there we go, chit and chat bout her career and all.. What interests me was her hijab style. I wonder always everytime I see her pictures on Facebook or magazines; macam maner dia lilit tudung dia ek? And so she did a short demo for us! Oh, dear... Simplenyer!!! I always fikir alahai lecehnyer nak belit-belit tudung mcm tu! Only few pins does the trick! She even tip us on where to get nice shawls, inner shawls, even makeup tips! Teruja nyer I masa tu heheheh... That night I sleep thinking ish tak sabar lah nak pakai tudung macam tu..

So the next day, I went to visit the boutiques, wow! Happy I was to see many shades for the inner although tak banyak shawl collection there. I spent a bit on shawl inners and I took one shawl for me to try.. The day after that I went to another boutique in Shah Alam; Hajra and there I got myself few more shawls! Fancy ones too! Am very very happy with my new look. I plan to stick to this image and of course get more shawls from Hajra!


No comments:

Post a Comment