Tuesday 26 October 2010

Hot Sunny Day At Home..







I just had to cook on that day! Macam maner nak keep Diya bz so I can do my work? And so I teringat kat bilik mandi tu ader small pool diya used to play with masa kecik-kecik. So I filled it up with water, soft plastic balls and let her play in there while I finish up all my cooking! Although the pool was small for her now but she still manage to have loads of FUN on the day. I made her some snacks; fries, egg sandwich and her favourite Ribena drink and wallah!!!! A very happy kid there hehe.
Still splash-splash in the pool, I managed to cook few dishes, clean and still have extra time to check emails n reply quotations. A combo baby-sitting for me; entertaining Diya and she finished her meal too, by the time she is done everything else settled already. Looking her at the small pool makes me think oh my! Poor kid, pool is too small for her.. So the next day I went to get her a bigger pool and she was and is much much happier hahahaha… Now her routine starts everyday by dipping herself in the pool first, have breakfast by the pool on her small rattan chair and after full satisfaction, it will be DVD time for her hehehehe… I let her watch her choice of cartoon and later she must watch her learning dvd pulak so kira fair lah kan?? Hehehe..

I better continue replying all my emails and finishup my quotations for potential customers!

Chow guys..


1 comment: