Wednesday 20 October 2010

Cute Notice Board





The other day I was simply walking around at Harvey Norman looking for a coffee maker.. Lately I started drinking coffee again and so I thought to just get the coffee bean and make my own at home.. So jalan punyer jalan lah I terjumpa pulak at the accessories section a super cute notice board with flower foam attached to it where you can pin notes or pictures, and it comes with cute flower magnets for u to again post sticky notes or whatsoever. Even the marker pen has magnet on it! I just couldn’t resist!! I must have it and put in my kitchen so I wont have to calculate things in my mind lagi. I don’t have to refer to any bulky book recipe I just write the selected promo cake recipe for the week including all the conversion measurements on the board heheheh… very light and easy to hang too..
Today again I am here at the coffee shop and I want to write.. Learning my best to become a writer, maybe not a good writer yet but am learning to be one. As a beginner I will write about myself mostly and my baby diya, and also my recipes. Many many recipes I have to compile and share some of them and maner lah tau suatu hari nanti sampai hajat I nak terbit my own buku recipe kan?? Hehehe.. It is becoming a habit of mine already to come here everytime Diya is still sleeping, early morning with my laptop and write. Sometimes I get to be here for hours until Diya awakes. I see some familiar faces here this morning, few moms with kids too.. For the guys pulak.. errr.. tak kerja ker?? Hehehehe…
I better run to the supermarket lah beli some fish and Diya’s milo packs and masak kat rumah.. I shall continue writing.. always leave a blank word document page open hehehe..



No comments:

Post a Comment