Friday 15 October 2010

Cerita Kedai Kopi



Picture is from Google search
Wah… Rasa macam Carrie Bradshaw starring in Sex In The City pulak duduk kat coffee shop with my laptop and writing heeheh… I have decided to take a week off from my bakings. Best kan kalau kerja sendiri ni boleh decide bila nak kerja and bila nak cuti.. Well.. Cons dia pulak if I don’t bake I don’t make any money lah that week huhuhuhu… tapi takper lah I already budget since last week so I can cuti this week and focus on my online work.. Yeah, apart from baking I have to all my paperwork like book keeping (which dah setahun I belom mulakan lagi, bills n receipts makin menimbun dah nih), I have to jaga sendiri my online shop, and I also ader blogging career yang I sendiri baru je mula since early this year. I see my nuffnang frens yang lain dah earn ribu-ribu sebulan so why cant I kan? I memang minat nak menulis since I became a fulltime mom that is why I came up with Diya’s blog (thanx to my best friend Debbie for the idea hehe) and I plan to compile all my family recipes. Aper slahnya kalau I blogging sambil make money kan? Hehehehe.. Maner lah tau one day I can became a famous blogger that write bout my kid and my cooking. My “cooking book” project nampaknyer tergendala lah huhuhuh… I must work on it soon..


 Picture is from Google search
Anyway the real story I nak cerita kat sini is a bout me here at the coffee shop and people surrounding me… wow! Macam-macam kerenah ader sepanjang 2-3 hari I duduk di kedai kopi nih.. I see people with office clothes complete with tie and kot lagi but duduk here for hours.. eh tak masuk office ker? Then ader jugak moms like me with their kids in the stroller sleeping while they drink coffee, read a book and even go online.. Sometimes I bumped into students came by and sit in groups discussing and do work with cute small laptops while enjoying FRAPUCCINO! Wow!! Kids nowadays, very modern living and wealthy too.. I didn’t get to have a laptop until my UNI days and that time Internet was so expensive! I think if I would to have facilities that kids nowadays have I dah jadi top 5 student kat UM tu kot? Heheehehe… nak buat assignments pun mesti buat baik ngan seniors so we can get all their old notes and assignments samples huhuhuh… or else early morning kena pegi library and scout there.. Now with Internet its just a matter of a CLICK on “Mister Google” and WALLAH… all information keluar. Sample nak buat assignment pun ader hehe! With FREE wifi and small light laptops, students are more flexible lah to sit at whereabouts and do homework..

1 comment: