Monday 19 January 2009

Me and My Bakings...










Lastnite I was baking my cupcakes and snap some pictures while baking them. At first the plan was to make plain Vanilla cupcakes, Just to fill my cravings hehehhe.... After I filled the batter in mini cups they are off to the oven for about 15 mins or so.






Diya was very patient with me lastnite she didnt make so much fuss and watch cartoon most of the time, lucky me... With her behaving not bad lastnite i decided to make some designs on my cuppies...






After the cakes are done from the oven then let them cool little bit and pump in the jam. You can use any filling you like, I sometimes make chocolate cream filling..... yummy...







I used my vanilla cream frosting to frost the cakes I baked, put some bright colours and .... WALLAH... my cupcakes are ready!








My New Year Cupcakes!



3 comments:

  1. Mouth-Watering stuff...commendable Post Dear!

    Need your valuable feedback on:

    www.octandigital.com

    Regards,
    Mehta

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool! I can't wait to see the cupcakes you're gonna make for Damian's bday party.

    ReplyDelete