Friday 22 April 2011

Mac And Cheese


Picture is from source of Google

This is one of the request I got from my high school senior.. Originality recipe ni I dapat  from my good friend Nini Harneeza, zaman Uni dulu.. All these while I have been trying sooo many recipes of mac&cheese and finally I found one yang sedap, senang dimasak dan under budget! The 1st time I intro this home made mac&cheese Diya terus suka sampai hari-hari lah I kena buat kan dia until today!

Things that you need:

A small bowl of elbow macaroni
2 tbsp of butter (I always use salted butter)
2 tbsp of multipurpose flour
2 cups of double cream milk*
cheddar cheese*
salt and pepper to taste

How To Prepare:

Melt butter and flour in a non stick pan until well combine add in milk. Again stir until everything are well mixed. Add in elbow pasta (pre-boiled and cooked) keep stirring and add in the cheese. Mix until cheese melts and remove from heat. Don't forget to add in seasoning; salt and pepper to taste. Serve warm!

1 comment: