Tuesday 21 December 2010

New year!

Alhamdulillah, it has been almost a full year for 2009.. And for me I plan to start fresh! I want to blog fresh, I want to dress fresh, I want everything to be fresh!!! Been a while from my last posting here, due to my busyness of bakings, Diya and her activities and many more… busy as a bee sampai I tak sengaja, well I sengaja lah abaikan blog ni coz I had to.. Sorry dearies.. Like I said; I nak start FRESH..


Ok.. What have I been busy for/with? Well.. My cakes mostly..










Those pictures are from my latest design cake collections, you can view more at www.pumpkinmumycupcakes.com well as you can see, I now make cakes too! Mostly customers love my cartoon cakes..
Apart from baking, I have also been busy with Diya and her play group Alim Kids (http://alimkidsplaygrouptamantun.blogspot.com/)
 activities. I even joined one of the activities and became one of the speakers ( will write about this separately with pictures too hehehe..)

And so like I said earlier, I want to start my blog here FRESH.. 2009 is and will be the most challenging year for me, despite I was diagnosed with Breast Cancer and has now become a SURVIVOR, life is just great! My Diya is growing gracefully, I have started back on my baking business and I praise the Lord for the life He has Given.



No comments:

Post a Comment