Tuesday 21 December 2010

Making Cekodok




This is one of Diya’s Favorite cekodok; cekodok lemak manis. Since I don’t know how to make this from scratch, I just got the instant package and surprisingly they taste so SEDAP!
Lately I started to have tea time for myself at home.. I make simple fried noodle ker, kuew teow ker, cekodok ker, sometimes I will buy bread at bakery shop and have them with coffee, tea or hot milo.. Not that I tak nak jaga my ‘makan’ but I feel that now I have Diya I should make her to feel homey and as how I get to have when I was small. I can still remember how my grandma used to make and cook everything for me from scratch! She even make me sedap roti canai!!!
I want diya to have all that. I want her to remember that ‘my mom used to make me this.. and that..’ my mom used to be a very busy career woman and doesn’t have much time for me when I was small. Most if the time it was maid, grandma n granddad sometimes and my aunt. So every time grandma is around she will always cook me all those fancy food and so will I do it for my Diya. I don’t ever want to go back into corporate world, I just want to raise my Diya.
Moga Di Izinkan Allah.


No comments:

Post a Comment