Monday 13 September 2010

Iced Hazelnut Latte At Starbucks

Lama betul I tak minum coffee.. Today I read a friend’s status on Facebook about him having “Iced Hazelnut latte, double pump simple syrup” and the whole day I tak keruan dah thinking bout coffee at starbucks! Tak boleh jadi ni.. I took car keyes and drove off to the nearest starbucks outlet. Got myself grande size hazelnut iced latte and java chips frapuccino sekali gus! Hehe..


Earlier today I brought Diya to the new opened Toys R Us outlet here in Ikano Power Centre. Wow, quite big lah the place and man choices too. Diya really had FUN there today.. mumy jerk yang tak fun, habis duit kek dah huhuhuhuh… well its her 3rd year birthday and so I brought her so she can chose what she wants and she wanted almost EVERYTHING there.. kalau boleh superstore Toys R Us tu dia nak bawak balik sekali hahahah.. I just let her play there sampai dia puas lah.. kids..





She wants this.. She wants that… And finally she settled for a ‘Just Like Home Kitchen Set’. At the same time she wants ‘Hot Wheels’, Balloon Bubbles, Tricycle and also all kinds of party packs toys! Oh my… Diya… Happy, happy girl she is.

Happy 3rd Year Birthday Diya Zafeerah. Mumy loves you loads!


2 comments:

  1. hai.hepi besday diya...uncle nk bg adiah gak la...hehe sue..lame sue senyap..xkontek2..sue cmne skg?sihat?aktiviti photographer cmne skg? igt lgi ke i ni...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mestilah ingat haidi heheheh.. Alahai sowee lah sesangat sejak raya kita mcm org nomad lah berulang dr damansara ke gombak everyday huhuuh... Tu yg lama betul blog sawang ni ha.. Soon sue bubuh posting baru. Errr.. Gamba maintain. Awak sihat ke?

    ReplyDelete