Monday 19 July 2010

Motivation


Hello there everyone..




Recently I am so excited to write.. Blogging? Yeah write on blogs.. Reason for the excitement? Hehe.. I got myself a new “home” for both my online shop and my own personal blog where mostly I write what I have in mind. Thanx to my dear friend Natasha on her lovely work; inspires me so much to write. she also registered and tutored me on how to earn money with Nuffnang Malaysia while blogging.. since I LOVE blogging so much, she said I might as well try to earn something with my writings.. So now I can write and get pocket money (hopefully hehe..)… New Mac Book White is definitely the right decision made. I am fully equipped to start my new career.. WAIT!!!! Something is missing!.. but what??

So later evening I just had to get out of the house and think what exactly I am missing here.. went to a supermarket nearby simply browsing around till I saw this CUTE mug!!! It has cupcakes, cake, cup n saucer, printed on it and I think that’s it!!!! Suits my blog concept and exactly in the color I love the most; pink/peach!

Now I am complete!

No comments:

Post a Comment