Sunday 6 June 2010

Coffee Any One?


~~~~ Picture is from google search and not originally mine ~~~~

Coffee…  Oh how I LOVE coffee early in the morning and another later in the evening.. sipping coffee at my coffee table quietly with laptop in front of me facing the nice garden view at home is the best moment for me in each of my day.. I used to drink coffee all the time, day and night. But later when I got pregnant all that has to stopped. Yeah, I gave up on my “Tall Skinny Decaf Latte with One Pump of caramel To Go” at Starbucks for almost 3 years already. Haha.. quite a name for a coffee eh? Hehe.. Yeah.. That was MY coffee! It was quite difficult at first but knowing my baby is more important than any other thing in this world and so I quit. Having a ‘Best Friend Forever’ who’s is also coffee person makes it harder for me to leave my habit huhuhuhuhu.. we would go coffee on weekends, sometimes after work too and if we hangout at each other place; coffee is the only drink we would serve to each other. Hers would always be “Black Coffee Of The Day” at Coffee Bean. Ya, we favor different coffee shops but still we would drink them together! Sometimes I tapau mine and lepak at her spot or the other way round hehe..

Shhhhhh… sometimes I do sip coffee a bit here and there at home hehe.. alar, maner boleh tahan kalau terus berhenti kan? Sikit-sikit ader lah jugak I minum kat rumah, normal Nescafe lah. Once I tried ‘Kopi Kampung Kuantan’ which is sedap too but buat I sakit kepala sikit lah and I find the kopi a bit leceh to make. Must boil the kopi with water then sieve baru boleh letak sugar and drink.

Tapi yang sebenarnya I suka bout my coffee time is the feeling of peace, comfort and happiness at that very particular moment when no one is around; just me and my mind. I wish at that time when I have more time on my own I would be more passionate on writing. I should have learned writing earlier supposedly but its ok, things are good now too. I can learn NOW. Diya is much older now and I can start to have my ‘Me Time’ soon… I can bring her to coffee shops too, let her watch her cartoon while I go online with my laptop there kan? And once she started schooling lagi bagus lah kan, I can have more time on my own then.. can hardly wait! There are so many things I feel like I want to write.. bout me, Diya, my plans for the future and many more.. I want to write bout food too. Oh, my cooking book project is ‘ON’ already! Sikit-sikit I am compiling, and bila dah cukup I will try to get ‘somebody’ to read and if ader rezeki why not publish it too kan? Heheheh.. I think I should.

So that is all about my coffee story!


1 comment:

  1. coffee... hehhehe nini tak bape suka sangat tapi sesekali akan terasa keenakannya... :)

    ReplyDelete