Tuesday 13 December 2011

I should...

Hey there..

Its almost 1am here and I am still not sleeping..too hungry? Too tired? Too worry? Only God knows.. Took my medication like always while munching this bread with corn cream (yeah too sweet, should have munched on plain biscuits instead..sighss), I am writing here determined to get my postings regular again!

Must be the ‘Sambal Belacan’ I had earlier for dinner; been sneezing non stop, itchy nose and throat too! Coughing is surely from all the cold drinks I have been having lately, also with all those fast food!!! Oh dear.. I must take care more of my food consumption lah..

Neways.. I have so many things in mind right now, maybe this is one of the reason I'm still not sleeping at this hour too! Cake orders are filling my calendar (ya, I know.. Shouldn't complain so much, bz is good, bz is money!), netting cups, handmade fondant roses, googling cartoon pics for my mini flags etc... I am suppose to get half done by tonight but its too late now and I should sleep early cause I need to start my day early..

Thinking of what and where I should go and do tomorrow makes me even more tired... I know I should focus more on my business here, but lately too much distraction lah.. With my mom being sick, me travelling back and forth, entertaining mostly everyone else till I forgot what I want and need.

Well, at least with all these cake orders, I now know I'm able go get that iPad cover with stylus pen I wanted so much!

Ps: i'll post the pic here when i got them yah! hihi..

No comments:

Post a Comment