Sunday 25 April 2010

Diya and her spot at home..




Funny Diya..





Look at those pictures.. Kelakar kan?? Hahahaha… bila I browse baik those pictures of her I always ‘sengih kambing’ jer alone.. well.. Diya has her own spots at home.. near the main office room is her play area where I place a table n chair, book rack, magnetic board, some toys and kiddy books to occupy her time.. close to my SOHO place pulak is her sleeping area but still she LOVEs to play there and watches her dvd while I sit at my place and work. Easier for me to watch her as my spot is near to the door so everytime she passes me I’m alert.





Most of the time she will watch her dvd, I let her watch cartoons like movie kinda, learning dvds from Baby Einstein, Magic English and Baby Brainy and many more.. rotating as her like.. when she had enough and gets tired she wil sleep on her own (most of the time carik mummy lah) on her bed till the next day. When she wakes up mostly she will look for her ‘toy of the day’ and play a little before she asks for FOOD! Hehehhe.. hmmm.. sometimes I miss my old routine to wake up at my own home and cook and bake and many more.. I strongly believe I will be back on my feet soon..

3 comments:

  1. very nice... btw, her spot u extend from ur bed ker? tht's an idea coz my hani sleep wth us la in same bed leceh betul

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice... btw, her spot u extend from ur bed ker? tht's an idea coz my hani sleep wth us la in same bed leceh betul

    ReplyDelete