Sunday 14 February 2010

Not My Green Garden, My mom’s…













Not My Green Garden, My mom’s…

This morning I took some pictures of my mom’s garden here in Gombak while her fulltime PA (the maid hehe..) was organizing the flowers, plucking and sweeping all dried leaves, and lastly water all the plants.. . Wa…. So much of work! She even sings to the trees n plants hahhahaha…. The land is covered with moss (she did gather moss by pieces from anywhere outside she can see; took her almost a year to complete the whole garden.

At the back are of the garden pulak is full with herbs… ader daun kunyit, pokok limau purut and limau kasthuri, cili padi, daun kuchai, ulam raja, daun pandan and even oregano leaves! My mom hardly buy all these daily use herbs. They are selling at supermarket for atleast rm1 per piece! I know coz I always buy mine hehe..

My mom plants all sorts of small flowers with good smell in her garden and her maid always pluck them fresh, put on a huge plate in the house. Bunga kenanga, bunga melur, bunga cempaka and many more. If tak sangat membiak nyamuk im sure she will tanam LILY also hahahahha…

Other than that, my mom ader pokok buah2an pulak. Betik, mangga raja, mangga epal, terung, kacang peas, tebu hitam, buah peria, bendi ishhh.. ader banyak lagi la buah kat garden dia tu, agaknyer kalau ader space lagi mau dia tanam buah tembikai jugak hahahahahah!!!! I guess gardening is her kind of therapy la… if she cant sing or talk to them she will leave the radio on under the shade in her garden!

Since I always buy plants kan; weekends she will bring me some of her money plant so I can relax a bit hhehehehe… if my money plants go bad she will quickly take back home to her 5 Star Hotel for Plants! Hahahahah…

4 comments:

  1. OMG cantiknya dan HIJAU nya garden your mom! I love to hear how one can produce lots and lots..tak kira la herbs ke bunga ke buah ke (ni yg respek nih!). Just like at some properties by the small river at Janda Baik (like weekend homes to retirees lahh)..sungguh produktif!

    ReplyDelete
  2. waaaa...kalah mid valley the garden! hahahha..terer la ur mom, memang green lover!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow sue ..cayalah mak hang .. memang puas hati lah penuh ngan macam2 buah berguna .. tak cam garden aku dulu ..pokok hiasa jer yg penuuh cam hutan! hahaha.. sib baik suma dah buang dah .. skang baru terhegeh2 nak tanam ulam2 tuh semua .. sib baik lah menjadi jugak sket2 .. nak jimat kos..wkaka..cili padi mahal skang wei....!

    ReplyDelete
  4. millie: i pun mcm tak caya jer da garden can grow so much mcm tu tau! da previous maid yg started da project and lucky my mom her next maid pun ader green thumb jugak!

    chern: hahahah... mak aku suka nyanyi kat bunga la hehehe..

    watie: ha kan?? cayalah mak aku!!! cili padi mak aku banyak wooooooo hahahhaha..

    ReplyDelete