Tuesday 24 February 2009

My 1st Pictures!










These are few of my favourite 1st taken pictures with my brand new birthday gift! The morning of my birthday we all had breakfast at ikano and I took photos of everything I could see hehehhe...











Diya and her toy cat! always in her mouth finaly i manage to get it on a photo. She cant wait to go out after weeks being stuck at home since myself too bz with my bakings heheheh..








This is my family... my sister who has lost so much of weight lately due to her extensive hiking hobby every week. Her lovely daughter and her lovely Abg Harry who is showing off his muscle at that time hehheheh...










These are my birthday dinner hahahahaha.... my sis and abg Harry tapau for me from a place called 'Aji Don' hahahhahaa... But the food, walllaaanae... Super Delicious!
So thats wat i took the whole day of my birthday....
The End.



3 comments:

  1. see... its fun to have a camera. now u have make memories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg.. im typing so fast and making so mistakes. i meant, now u can make memories.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah la, shld have gotten it earlier. Now with da image resizer u fowarded to me lagi la senang i upload all da pics, no more phtotshop hassle hahahhaa...

    ReplyDelete